Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, You Never Know

I was sitting waiting for a subway today, and right in front of me was a pay phone -- remarkable in itself -- with a little Tiffany bag sitting on top of it. Now I don't know much about buying nice jewelry for women -- one of the many reasons I am single, but I digress -- but I do know that "the little blue bag" is top notch. It seems to mesmerize some women. As if to prove my point, as I sat there looking at this thing, a young woman went through the turnstile, and I saw her fixate on the little blue bag. She walked over peaked inside, and then looked at me and shrugged as if to say, "well, you never know."

I wonder what the story with this little bag is. Who's walking around New York with the contents, and why did they leave the bag in the 34th Street subway station?

No comments: