Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baldies Need Not Apply

So I found myself browsing on an online dating site tonight. I saw an ad by a woman who looked truly intriguing. She was a widow with whom I seemed to have a lot in common. I was thinking how cool it would be to make a connection with this lady until I got to the last paragraph. She ended up her description with a poignant little note that said she was only really interested in men with full heads of hair: baldness reminded her of her deceased husband, a cancer victim. Normally, I condemn women who insist on full heads of hair as shallow and superficial. I think I'll cut this lady some slack.


That being said, it's definitely time for me to take my hairstyle in a different direction. The comb-over is just not working for me. Going to either go with the buzz cut or call Donald Trump's guy.

No comments: